WCR-West Central Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notice to invites applications against 22 Vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts. The Interested Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date 16-Aug-2017. West Central Railway Jobs Notification in which 22 total numbers of vacancies are available Download Application Through Official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Last Date Details Given above. WCR-West Central Railway Recruitment 2017| 22-Junior Engineer Posts|Diploma Degree Salary 34800/- Apply Now Online
WCR-West Central Railway Recruitment 2017| 22-Junior Engineer Posts|Diploma Degree Salary 34800/- Apply Now Online
Name Of the Organization: West Central Railway India
Job Location: All over India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancies: 22 posts
West Central Railway Recruitment for Salary and Grade Pay Details
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/-With Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Essential Qualification Required for WCR-West Central Railway Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: All Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control / Civil Engineering, B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
Age Limitations: Ideal minimum age limit is between 18 Years and maximum Age limit is As per rule.
Nationality: Candidate must have Indian citizenship at the time of application for the job.
Important Date: Last to apply for following Recruitment is 16 August 2017.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Mode of Application: Applicant may apply this post online as well as offline as per notification
Application Fees: Candidate has pay application fees as per specified by organization in the Notification.
How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- First and Foremost step is to visit the West Central Railway Official website that is wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Apply Mode: Online