VSSC-Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Form, 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts. VSSC Jobs Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.mhrd.nats.gov.in. Candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, VSSC Walkin Interview Recruitment 2017 153 Apprentice Posts. VSSC pattern of examination, VSSC Syllabus, VSSC Question Paper, VSSC Walk in Date, VSSC Result Date etc.
VSSC Walkin Interview Recruitment 2017 153 Apprentice Posts
Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre – VSSC
Official website: www.mhrd.nats.gov.in
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 153
Job Name: Graduate Apprentice
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, Bachelors Degree
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Last date: 25-11-2017
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: VSSC Following Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg – 15
- Chemical Engg – 8
- Civil Engg – 10
- Computer Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 38
- Mechanical Engg- 38
- Metallurgy- 04
- Production Engg -05
- Library & Information Science- 06
- Catering Technology/Hotel Management – 4
Eligibility Criteria for VSSC Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Bachelors Degree in Degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management, BLISc, or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply VSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg./Tech./Lib. Sci./Hotel Management after April 2015 are only eligible to apply.
- Courses recognized by Universities from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other Universities will be considered only in case there is shortage of Candidates in the respective discipline.
Age Limit: (As on 25.11.2017)
- Upper age limit is 30 years as on 25.11.2017 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST). Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules
Pay Scale Details for VSSC Graduate Apprentice:
- Stipend: Rs.5000 p.m.
Selection Procedure for VSSC Graduate Apprentice:
- The consolidated Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
How to apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai together with Supervisory Development Centre, Kalamassery has scheduled Walk-in-Interview at Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kallam as indicated above. Interested candidates may register their names at Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrd.nats.gov.in prior to the Walk-In Interview. After online registration at above the site, candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at the aforesaid venue on the respective dates mentioned therein and submit their Bio-data on the spot.
Walk in Venue:
- Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management Kollam, Kerala
Important Dates for VSSC Recruitment 2017:
Date of Walk in Interview:
- Mechanical Engg, Civil Engg., Metallurgy, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.& Production Engg. : 18.11.2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM.
- Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Computer Engg., Library & Information Science, Catering Technology/Hotel Ma Management: 25.11.2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM
VSSC Graduate Apprentice Notification & Application Form Link:
VSSC Career Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
VSSC Jobs Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
Related Jobs Suggestions: