VSSC – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Job Vacancy 2017-2018 158 Automobile Engg, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Sci/Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics Engg, Instrument Technology, Mechanical Engg Posts at www.vssc.gov.in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form VSSC has issued Notification 2017 regarding Technician Apprentices & Various Job Openings Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website VSSC Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, VSSC Application Processes, VSSC Walk in Date, VSSC Result Date Details Given below Check before attend walk in Interview. VSSC-158 Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017 || Apprentices Job Posts Walk-in Drive @ Kerala – Apply Online.
VSSC-158 Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017 || Apprentices Job Posts Walk-in Drive @ Kerala – Apply Online
Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Official Website: www.vssc.gov.in
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 158
Job Role: Technician Apprentices
Salary: Rs. 3542/- PM
Walk-in Date: 19.08.2017
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
VSSC 158 Technician Apprentices Walk-in Recruitment Drive 2017
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Automobile Engg – 08
- Chemical Engg – 25
- Civil Engg – 08
- Computer Science/Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 40
- Instrument Technology – 06
- Mechanical Engg – 46
Educational Qualification for VSSC Technician Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Candidates who have completed First Class Diploma (three years duration) awarded by a State Technical Board/ University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply VSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in/after April 2015 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2015 will be eligible for apprenticeship till July 2018 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after July 2018, even if they are empanelled/waitlisted.
- Courses recognized by Universities / State Technical Boards from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other State Technical Boards will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective discipline.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 years as on 19.08.2017 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules
VSSC Technician Apprentices Salary Details:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 3542/- per month.
VSSC Technician Apprentices Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
- Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply for VSSC Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates may either register their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or at Supervisory Development Centre. Kalamassery through their website www.sdcentre.org prior to the Walk-In Interview on 19.08.2017. After online registration at www.mhrdnats.gov.in www.sdcentre.org candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery on 19.08.2017 and submit their bio-data on the spot.
Walk in Venue:
- Govt. Polytechnic College Kalamassery Ernakulam District Kerala
Important Dates for VSSC Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 19.08.2017 (SATURDAY 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
VSSC Technician Apprentices Notification & Application Form Link: