V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Career Recruitment 2017-2018, Various Deputy Manager Posts Application Form at www.vocport.gov.in. V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Deputy ManagerJobs Notification 2017 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, a V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust pattern of examination, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Syllabus, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Question Paper, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Walk-in Date, V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Result Date Given Below. V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Deputy Manager – Apply Online.
V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Deputy Manager – Apply Online
Company Name: V.O Chidambaranar Port Trust
Official site: www.vocport.gov.in
Job Role: Deputy Manager
Eligibility: Any Graduate/MBA/CS/CWA/ICAI
Experience: 4 – 5 Years
Job Location: Tuticorin (T.N.)
Selection Process: Interview
Last Date: 15-11-2017
Apply Mode: Online
Official Notification & Application: Available Below
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port is located strategically close to the East-West International sea routes on the South Eastern coast of India at latitude 8o 45’N and longitude 78o 13’E. Located in the Gulf of Mannar, with Sri Lanka on the South East and the large land mass of India on the West, V.O.Chidambaranar Port is well sheltered from the fury of storms and cyclonic winds. The port is operational round the clock all through the year.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: V.O.C Port Trust Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Deputy Manager – 02
Educational Qualification for V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Vacancy 2017:
- The Candidates who have completed MBA /CS/CMA/ICAI. 05 years’ executive experience in Administration, Procurement Preferably in maritime sector. Deputation: Any graduate with 4 years experience in admin & procurement from Govt deptt. , PSU, Public Undertaking. from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Pay Scale Details for V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Deputy Manager:
- Salary: Rs.16,400-40,500 P.M
How to Apply:
- The last date of submission of application is 15th November 2017. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Please apply in plain paper with C.V. and attested copies of the testimonials to the Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1 st floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2017)
- The Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection Procedure for V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Deputy Manager:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Deputy Manager Posts Important Dates:
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2017
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Official Notification & Application Link:
More Jobs Suggestions: