UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination Recruitment 2019 – UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination invites Online applications
Official Website upsc.gov.in for recruitment of 90 Indian Forest Service Examination Posts. The applicants are requested to apply on before 18.03.2019. UPSC-90 Indian Forest Service Examination Bachelor degree Apply Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
UPSC-90 Indian Forest Service Examination Bachelor degree Apply
Highlights for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Official website: upsc.gov.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 90
Name of the Posts: Indian Forest Service Posts
Qualification: Bachelor's degree
Salary Details: ASAP
Job Location: All over India
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 19.02.2019
Last Date: 18.03.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Forest Service Examination: 90 Posts
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
- For Gen/ UR Candidates
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2019, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Main Examination (Written and Interview) & Personality Test
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Forest Service 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website upsc.gov.in from 19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2019
- Date of Examination: 02-06-2019
UPSC Examination Official Notification & Application Link: