Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the Graduate Teachers 4362+ Job openings. Telangana PSC is recruiting BA/ B.Sc/ B.Ed students for the Jobs in Telangana Govt. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job apply now (before) 04th May 2017. TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 2018 Graduate Teachers Positions @www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 2018 Graduate Teachers Positions @www.tspsc.gov.in
Organization name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Job Name: Graduate Teachers Posts
Education details: BA/B.Sc/B.Ed/B.Com
No.of Vacancies: 4362+ Posts
Job location: Hyderabad – Telangana State
Salary: 28,940/- to 80,930/- per month
Age limit: 18 – 44 (01/Jul/2017)
Online Application Start from 18/Apr/2017
End of Online Application: 04/May/2017
Application & Exam fee:
Job applicants required to pay Rs.200/- for application processing fee and Examination fee Rs.120/- through online. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State are no need to pay.
DRDO Urgent Mega Recruitment 2017– Apply Now
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making an online application.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
- Pass certificate in TET Paper-II of TS TET/AP TET/CTET.
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent
Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- a) Medical Certificate for the Blind
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I STEP: The Candidates have to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Refer Link: Click here
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Link: Apply Now