Tripura Police Recruitment 2019 – Tripura Police invites applications for recruitment of 1488 Riflemen & Riflemen (Tradesmen) Posts. Official Website tripurapolice.gov.in. Tripura Police-1488 Riflemen Recruitment 2019 Apply online, The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 08.06.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Tripura Police-1488 Riflemen Recruitment 2019 Apply online
Tripura Police Recruitment 2018 1488 Riflemen (Tradesmen) Posts:
Organization Name: Tripura Police Recruitment
Job Category: Tripura Govt Jobs
Official website: tripurapolice.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 1488
Name of the Posts: Riflemen & Riflemen (Tradesmen)
Salary: Rs.5700 - 24,000 Grade Pay 2100
Job Location: Tripura
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 09-03-2019
Last Date: 08-06-2019
Latest Tripura Police Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Riflemen & Riflemen (Tradesmen): 1488
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Police Vacancy 2019:
- For Riflemen (GD)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For Riflemen (Tradesmen)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and (i) Two years of work experience in respective trades. OR (ii) One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute I Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade. OR
- (iii) Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
For Gen/ UR Candidates
18-23 years as on 1st day of July, 2019.
i) SC & ST – 5 years
ii) Ex-servicemen I Ex-CPO – have not attained the age of 40 years as on 1st day of July, 2019 and have retired or discharged not earlier than 24 months.
iii) Wards of TSR I Police I – 5 years. HG I SPO who have been Killed in extremist violence In Tripura.
iv) Serving SPOs – 10 years.
v) Relaxation of upper age limit will be admissible to the candidates those who had participated in the cancelled recruitment processes in c/w recruitment Notification No. F.42(4)-PD/2011 (Part)/2449 dated 30/07/2015 and cancellation No.F.20(1)-GA(P&T)/18 dated 20/08/2018 subject to production of documentary evidences of their participation.
Riflemen & Riflemen (Tradesmen): Rs.5700 – 24,000 Grade Pay 2100 (Pay Matrix- 2018, Level- 6, 20,700) plus other allowances as admissible to the employees of the Tripura State Government from time to time
Selection Procedure for Tripura Police:
- Written Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Rs.50/-
How to apply for Tripura Police Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to tripurapolice.gov.in. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR}, Police Headquarters, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN – 799 001” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of __” so as to reach on or before 08.06.2019.
Important Dates for Tripura Police Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.06.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 08.06.2019
- Date of Examination: July/August 2019
Tripura Police Official Notification & Application Link:
Tripura Police Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here