TNUSRB Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online Application Form for 309 Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Posts through Official website www.tnusrbonline.org. TNUSRB invites on-line applications for appointment in following Sub Inspector (SI) Technical post in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. TNUSRB-2018 Recruitment 309 Sub-Inspector Technical Jobs, The last date for submission of online applications is 10.08.2018. TNUSRB pattern of examination, TNUSRB Syllabus, TNUSRB Question Paper, TNUSRB Admit Date Release Date, TNUSRB Exam Date, TNUSRB Result Date etc.
TNUSRB-2018 Recruitment 309 Sub-Inspector Technical Jobs
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Official website: www.tnusrbonline.org
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Name: Sub Inspector (SI) Technical
Total No. of Vacancies: 309
Qualification: Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Pay Scale: Rs.36900 – 116600/-pm
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TNUSRB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (SI) Technical- 309
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Vacancy 2018:
- Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
II. The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
a) The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and
b) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
c) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
III. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Quota: 20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidates. The serving Police personnel shall meet the eligibility criteria under Rule 2 of Adhoc rules of the Technical Services. Departmental Quota candidates are requested to apply only one online application either open quota or departmental quota for this recruitment.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
- The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows:-
- For BC (Backward Class), BC (M), (Backward Class (Muslim)), MBC (Most Backward Class), DNC (De-notified Community) Candidates – 30 Years
- For SC, (Scheduled Caste), SC(A) (Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)), ST, (Scheduled Tribes) Candidates – 33 Years
- For Destitute Widow Candidates – 35 Years
- For Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application – 45 Years
- For Departmental candidates appearing for 20%, Police departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018) – 45 Years
Pay Scale Details for TNUSRB:
- Pay Scale: Rs.36900 – 116600/- pm
Selection Procedure for TNUSRB:
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Computer Based Test or Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Viva Voce, Marks for Additional Education Qualification, Special Marks and Certificate Verification
Exam Fee Details:
- Exam Fee: Rs.500/-
How to apply online for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Post:
- Log on to TNUSRB Careers Page at official website to www.tnusrbonline.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:11.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:10.08.2018
- Date of Examination:Oct/Nov 2018
TNUSRB Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNUSRB Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNUSRB Official Notification English PDF: Click Here to Download
TNUSRB Official Brochure PDF: Click Here to Download
TNUSRB Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply