TNSCPS- Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 05 Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (DEO), Programme Officer, Accountant Posts Download Application through Official website http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity. TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 02.04.2018. TNSCPS Recruitment 2018 DEO, Accountant Posts – Apply Now, TNSCPS pattern of examination, TNSCPS Syllabus, TNSCPS Question Paper, TNSCPS Admit Date Release Date, TNSCPS Exam Date, TNSCPS Result Date are given below.
TNSCPS Recruitment 2018 DEO, Accountant Posts – Apply Now
Organization Name: Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Role: DEO, Accountant
Qualification: 10th, DCA, B.Com, Any Degree
Last Date: 02.04.2018
Selection Process: Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Notification & Application Link: Given Below
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – 02 Posts
- Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency – 01 Post
- Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – 01 Post
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – 01 Post
Educational Qualification for TNSCPS Vacancy 2018:
- Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
Essential Qualification – Graduate/Post Graduate (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline.
Preferential Qualification – Preference shall be given to candidates who possess Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development/Education.
Experience – 3 years experience in the field of Child Welfare, Social Welfare, Labour, Education.
- Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency
Qualification – Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Social Work (10+2+3 pattern)
Fluency in English & Tamil language
Knowledge in Computer
(Ms-word, Ms-Excel, Power point)
Preference will be given to Candidates who posses knowledge/experience
- Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
Essential Qualification – B.Com/M.Com (10+2+3 pattern)
Experience – 2 years experience in Accounts Department in any organization
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
Essential Qualification – 10th/SSLC Passed; Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government recognized Institutions.
Experience – One year experience in computer operations.
Age Limit: (As on 28.02.2018)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Age upto 62 years for retired personnel from Government Service having sufficient experience in gazetted capacity involved in framing of policies or its implementation at the field level. He/She can work temporarily till completion of 62 years at the maximum. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNSCPS official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO:
- Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – Rs.26,250/-p.m.
- Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency – Rs.26,250/-p.m
- Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – Rs.14,000/-p.m.
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society – Rs.10,000/-p.m.
Selection Procedure for TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO:
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview
How to Apply for TNSCPS Application Form:
- Log on to TNSCPS Careers Page at official website to http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Commissioner/Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010. Phone: 044 – 26421358”
TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.04.2018
TNSCPS Official Notification & Application Link:
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online