TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 02 Assistant Librarian, Junior Epigraphist Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Assistant Librarian Jobs Notification 2018 Released. The last date for submission of online applications is 14.10.2018. TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 02 Assistant Librarian Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in – Apply Online
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Role: Assistant Librarian
Qualification: M.A., B.A.,(Hons), B.A, B.Litt
Last date: 14-10-2018
Salary: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
2. Junior Epigraphist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
1. Assistant Librarian – A Degree of M.A., or B.A.,(Hons) in Sanskrit of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
2. Junior Epigraphist – A Degree of B.A. in Tamil or B.Litt (Tamil) of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
Note: (i) The educational qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. SSLC + HSC/Diploma + U.G. degree or its equivalent + P.G. degree or its equivalent as stipulated in Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification. (ii) Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment A list of Equivalence of qualification in the related subject is available in Annexure – I.
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
- a) Registration Fee – Rs.150/-For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- b. Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
How to apply online for TNPSC Assistant Librarian Post:
1. Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct
7. Submit the application & Make Payments
8. Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Librarian Post:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2018
3. Date of Examination: 16.10.2018
TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Apply Mode: Online