TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online Application Form for 13 Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Architectural Assistant The last date for submission of online applications is 10.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Architectural Assistant Posts
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Name: Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Qualification: Master of Degree, Engineering, Architecture
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant (2007-2015) (Post Code. 2108) – 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
- i) Must possess a Degree of Master of Town planning or its equivalent.
- ii) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town planners of India or Institute of Architects of India.
iii) A Degree in Civil Engineering
- iv) A Degree in Architecture.
- v) An A.M.I.E. (Civil) (i.e.). Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India).
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes. – Minimum Age 18 Years, No Maximum age limit
- For „Others‟ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – Minimum Age 18 Years, Maximum Age 30 Years (should not have completed)
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
Pay Scale: Rs.37,700 – 119500 /- (Level-20)
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
a). Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for thisrecruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (OneTime Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- b) Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
Note : The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
How to apply online for TNPSC Architectural Assistant Post:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for TNPSC Architectural Assistant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:11.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:10.10.2018
TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply