TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 | TNPSC invites Online Application for the post of 175 Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Posts. TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites online applications for appointment in following Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 25.10.2018 and end up by 10.12.2018. You can check here TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, TNPSC Selection Process, How to apply, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Release Date & other rules are given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights – Apply Now
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
No. of Posts: 175 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer & Various Posts
Qualification: B.Sc Horticulture, M.Sc Horticulture
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Last Date: 10.12.2018
Application Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – 74
- Horticultural Officer – 101
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer:
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – Must possess a degree in M.Sc. (Horticulture)
- Horticultural Officer – Must possess a degree in B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – Rs. Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Horticultural Officer – Rs. Rs. 37700-119500
TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Selection Procedure:
- Written Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O. (Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017). Note: i. Applicants who have already registered in one time online registration system and are within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION FEE:
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concessions noted below.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline
How to apply TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Vacancy?
Step 1: Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of notification: 25.10.2018
- Last date for submission of application: 10.12.2018(Last Date Extended)
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (SBI or Indian Bank): 23.11.2018
- Date of Examination: 12.01.2019 & 13.01.2019
Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Apply Mode: Online