TNPSC Recruitment 2018-2019, TNPSC invites Online Application www.tnpsc.gov.in for the post of 30 Assistant Jailor Posts. TNPSC Assistant Jailor Posts Recruitment 2018-2019 Date and time for Submission of Application is 08.10.2018 and end up by 07.11.2018. You can check here TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, TNPSC Selection Process, How to apply, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Release Date & other rules are given below…
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Posts Recruitment 2018-2019
Highlights for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts: Assistant Jailor & Various Posts
No. of Posts: 30 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Any Degree
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Oral Test in the shape of an interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 08.10.2018
Last Date: 07.11.2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Assistant Jailor in Prison Department (Post Code No: 2280)
1.Assistant Jailor (Men): 16 Posts
2.Assistant Jailor (Women): 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Jailor:
As per the recent TNPSC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Assistant Jailor job has given below.
- Qualification (As on 08.10.2018)
A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission
(i) The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification)
(ii) According to G.O.(Ms).No.139, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 07.10.2009 the applicants who possess the Professional degree or any degree are eligible to this recruitment. (For details refer Annexure-II of the Notification).
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all categories
18 Years No maximum age limit
- “Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories]
18 Years to 30 years
(i) “Others” [i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection / appointment to the post.
(i) Age Concession for Differently Abled Persons:
For “Others”, Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
(ii) Age Concession for Ex-servicemen
(a) No maximum age limit for the applicants who belong to SCs, SCs(A), STs, MBC/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslims) and BCMs.
(b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (i.e) applicants not belonging to any of the above said categories.
(c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to Ex-Servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
1. Assistant Jailor: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-pm
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Selection Procedure:
2.Oral Test in the shape of an interview
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted
- Examination Fee:
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
How to apply TNPSC Assistant Jailor Vacancy:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.11.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 09.11.2018
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 07.11.2018
- Date of Examination: 06.01.2019
TNPSC Important Links:
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here