Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 2019 | Theni District Court invites Application for the post of 80 Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi, Night Watchman, Xerox Machine Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver Posts. Theni District Court Office Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 03.11.2018 and end up by 30.11.2018. You can check here Theni District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Theni District Court Selection Process, How to Apply, Theni District Court Syllabus, Theni District Court Question Paper, Theni District Court Admit Date Release Date, Theni District Court Exam Date, Theni District Court Result Release Date & other rules are given below.
Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights – Apply Soon
Organization Name: Theni District Court
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni
No. of Posts: 80 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi, Night Watchman, Xerox Machine Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver & Various Posts
Qualification: 8th, 10th, Bachelor Degree
Job Location: Theni
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview
Starting Date: 03.11.2018
Last Date: 30.11.2018
Application Apply Mode: Offline
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi, Night Watchman, Xerox Machine Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver & Various Posts
- Driver – Rs.19500-62000/-
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.19500-62000/-
- Examiner – Rs.19500-62000/-
- Xerox Machine Operator – Rs.16600- 52400 (Pay Matrix)
- Office Assistant – Rs.15700- 50000/-
- Night Watchman – Rs.15700- 50000/-
- Masalchi – Rs.15700- 50000/-
- Sweeper – Rs.15700- 50000/-
- Computer Operator (Temporary Post) – Rs.20600-65500/-
- Sanitaryworker – Rs.15700- 50000/-
Theni District Court Office Assistant Selection Procedure:
- Written Test
How to apply Theni District Court Office Assistant Vacancy?
Step 1: Log on to Theni District Court Careers Page at official website to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
Step 7: Duly filled-in application forms along with self-attested recent passport size photograph affixed on the top-right corner of the application, enclosing the Xerox copies of self attested testimonials and certificates should reach the below mentioned address, only by post on or before 30.11.2018 at 5-45 p.m. Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent.
Address to send: The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Theni – 625 523
Instructions To The Candidates:
1) Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
2) Applicants should mention the post name and his/her community turn No. in the top of the cover for ready reference.
3) Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be rejected
4) Application should be in a prescribed format and send the application to this office only through Registered post.
5) Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self-attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
6) All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni “No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the website”. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication 7) Only self attested photo copies of certificate for age proof, community, education, Technical Education and Registration Card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates need not be sent.
7) The applicants should submit the photo ID residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following:-
1. Driving License
2. Pan Card
3. 1st page of Bank passbook
4. Voter ID card
5. Ration card
6. Aadhar Card
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2018
- Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2019
Offline Application & Official Notification Links:
Apply Mode: Online