TCS Career Recruitment 2018-2019, Latest Off Campus in All Over India Dec 2018 | Freshers 2017,2018 Batch | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | 16th Dec 2018 The Interested Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date. TCS Huge Recruitment 2018 Various Consultant Posts More details related to the DRDA Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.,
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2018 @ Across India on 16th Dec 2018
Company Name: TCS
Official Site: www.tcs.com
Post Name: Associate System Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA, Any UG, PG Graduate
Experience: Freshers (2017, 2018 Batch)
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
Good Communication Skill
Good Analytical Skills
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2017/2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Eligible Streams from UG/PG: Open to All Engineering Streams
- Eligible Streams from MCA & M.Sc: MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math /
- Statistics Background) M.Sc in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Students with Work Experience: Relevant Work Experience will be considered for 2017 YOP students.
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: Students with backlogs are not allowed to appear for the Off Campus.
- Academic Gap Criteria: Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years
Note: Students who appeared for the test on November 13th / 14th are not eligible.
Academic Course Completion:
- All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be complete within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
Walk-in Location: All Over India
Registration End Date: 9-12-2018
Hall Ticket Issue Date: 12-12-2018
Date of Test: 16-12-2018
Join TCS: January 1st Week onwards
Registration Link: Click Here
Apply Mode: Online