Tamilnadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Police SBCID invites applications Form through Official Website www.tnpolice.gov.in for recruitment of 37 Junior Reporter Posts. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 21.03.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Tamilnadu Police SBCID Recruitment 2019 37-Junior Reporters Jobs
Highlights for TN police SBCID Recruitment 2019:
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID
Official website: www.tnpolice.gov.in
Job Category: TN Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 37 posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Reporter Posts
Salary Details: Rs.36,200 - 1,14,800/-pm
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 20.02.2019
Last date: 21.03.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Junior Reporter: 37 Posts
Educational Qualification: (As on 20.02.2019)
- (i) Must have Passed Plus 2 with Tamil as one of the Subjects
- (ii) Must have Passed Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120 WPM)
- (iii) Must Have passed Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 WPM)
- (iv) Candidates for appointment as Junior Reporter by transfer Should Possess the Minimum General Education Qualification and Should have Passed the Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by the Higher Grade and Typewriting English by Higher Grade
- (v) Working Knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is Required.
- (vi) Candidates Should acquire the Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation Course with in Their Probation Period. However the Candidate Should Possess Sufficient Working Knowledge of Computer in the day to day Functioning of Office.
Age Limit: (As on)
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 Years – 35 Years
- Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities: 18 Years – 32 Years
- “Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s): 18 Years – 30 Years
- For Service Candidates Must not have completed the age of 45 Years. No Upper Age limit for SC/ST Candidates. Go through Tamilnadu Police SBCID official Notification 2019 for more reference
Junior Reporter: Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-pm
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
How to apply for SBCID Jobs 2019:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.tnpolice.gov.in.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Maylapore, Chennai – 600004” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of __” so as to reach on or before 21.03.2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.03.2019
- Date of Examination: Apr/May 2019
TN Police SBCID Jr. Reporter Official Notification & Application Link:
TN Police SBCID Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here