SSC Recruitment 2018 2019 – Apply Online for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Posts through Official website www.sc.nic.in. SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SSC invites applications for appointment in following Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ post in Staff Selection Commission. The last date for submission of applications is 19.11.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, SSC pattern of examination, SSC Syllabus, SSC Question Paper, SSC Admit Date Release Date, SSC Exam Date, SSC Result Date etc are Given Below.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights||Any Degree:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Role: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Last Date: 19-11-2018
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographers Grade ‘D’ are in Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Central Government, including their Attached and Subordinate offices located in various States and Union Territories all over the country.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’:
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2019, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- (a) Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1989 and born before or on 01-01-2001)
- (b) Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18-27 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001)
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Salary Details:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’- Rs.5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Selection Procedure:
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test & Document Verification (DV)
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’:
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
How to apply Offline for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Post:
Step 1: Log on to SSC Careers Page at official website to www.sc.nic.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.11.2018
- Last date for making online fee payment: 21.11.2018 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for Receipt of application: 19.11.2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 21.11.2018 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for payment through Challan: 26.11.2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 01.02.2019 to 06.02.2019
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Official Notification & Online Application Links:
Apply Mode: Online