SSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Online Application Form for 54953 Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR) Posts through Official website www.ssconline.nic.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 30.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, SSC pattern of examination, SSC Syllabus, SSC Question Paper, SSC Admit Date Release Date, SSC Exam Date, SSC Result Date etc.
SSC-54953 Constable Recruitment 2018 CAPF,GD,AR Post Apply Now
It has come to the notice of the Commission that, in a few cases, the information filled by the candidates under ‘Contact Details’, comprising Permanent and Present Address and under ‘Other Details’ comprising Photo, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the One-Time Registration Form have not been properly reflected in the online Applications submitted by them for the above said examination. Keeping the above in view, the registered candidates of the aforesaid Examination are advised to check the information in their online application form and in case of any discrepancy either in the ‘Contact Details’ or in ‘Other Details’ ONLY the same may be corrected by them from 11-10-2018 to 18-10-2018 by logging in to https://ssc.nic.in -> ‘Modify Registration’. Candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in these fields after 18-10-2018.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Constable (GD)
Total No. of Vacancies: 54953
Qualification: 10th Pass
Job Location: All Over India
Latest SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Constable (GD)- 54953
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.08.2018)
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- (i) Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- (ii) The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex-servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- (iii) The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2018)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18-23 years as on 01.08.2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for SSC:
- Pay Scale: Rs 21700- 69100/-pm
Selection Procedure for SSC:
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) & Medical Examination
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for SSC:
- (i) Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- (ii) Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- (iii) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply online for SSC Constable (GD) Post:
- Log on to SSC Careers Page at official website to www.ssconline.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:21.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.10.2018 (5.00PM)
- Date of Examination: Oct/Nov 2018
Keeping the above in view, the registered candidates of the aforesaid Examination are advised to check the information in their online application form and in case of any discrepancy either in the ‘Contact Details’ or in ‘Other Details’ ONLY the same may be corrected by them from 11-10-2018 to 18-10-2018 by logging in to https://ssc.nic.in -> ‘Modify Registration’. Candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in these fields after 18-10-2018.
SSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
SSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
SSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
SSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply