Indian Railway (SR)-Southern Railway Chennai-Coimbatore-Trichy Recruitment 2019, Southern Railway invites Online applications for recruitment of 4450 Act Apprentices Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 13.01.2019. Southern Railway-4450 Posts Chennai-Coimbatore-Trichy Location Jobs, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Southern Railway-4450 Posts Chennai-Coimbatore-Trichy Location Jobs
Highlights for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 4450 Apprentices Posts:
Organization Name: Southern Railway (SR)
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Job Category: Central Govt Apprentices Training
No. of Posts: 4450 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Act Apprentices & Various Posts
Qualification: 10th, ITI, 12th (Fresher)
Job Location: Chennai-Coimbatore-Trichy
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Salary: Rs.5700/- to Rs.29200/-pm
Starting Date: 14.12.2018
Last Date: 13.01.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: 4450 Jobs
Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Welder (Gas & Electric)
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Trichy Apprentices Vacancies:
Minimum Academic /Technical Qualification as per the Apprentices Act 1961
a) Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 systems or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
b) Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution
c) Must have passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology [for MLT only]
Note: Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Diploma/Degree and Course completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit SR 4450 Jobs:
- For Gen/UR Candidates: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22 /24 years for Fresher’s /Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Southern Railway official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Merit List
Application Fee Details:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women: Nil
How to apply Southern Railway 4450 Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to Southern Railway Trichy Careers Page at official website to www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 13.01.2019
Southern Railway Official Notification & Application Link:
Southern Railway Chennai Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Southern Railway Chennai Application Form PDF: Click Here
Download for OBC Certificate Format: Click Here
Download for SC/ST Certificate Format: Click Here
Download Certificate for Exam Fees Waiver: Click Here