SB-Spices Board Jobs 2017-2018, 24-Spices Research Trainee Posts Download Application at www.indianspices.com. SB-Spices Board of India has issued Notification 2017 regarding Management Trainees & Various Job Openings. The Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (22.08.2017). Spices Board Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Spices Board Admit Card Date, Spices Board Exam Date, Spices Board Result Date and Spices Board Last Date Details Given below SB-Spices Board of India Walk-in Recruitment 2017| 24-Spices Research Trainee Posts Apply Now www.indianspices.com.
SB-Spices Board of India Walk-in Recruitment 2017| 24-Spices Research Trainee Posts Apply Now www.indianspices.com
Name of the Organization: Spices Board of India – SB
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Post Name: Spices Research Trainee (SRT)
Number of Vacancies: 24 posts
Job Location: All Over India
Salary: Rs. 17,000/-pm
Selection Procedure: Written Test
Last Date: 22.08.2017
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Spices Board of India Walk-in Recruitment 2017
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Spices Research Trainee – 24
Essential Qualification Required for Spices Board Recruitment:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology/Chemistry/Agronomy/Soil Science/Agriculture/Horticulture /Microbiology/ Entomology/Zoology from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Spices Board Recruitment Salary Details:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 17,000/- and other benefits as per Spices Board of India Policies Circulars.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 35 years as on 01-08-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Spices Board Recruitment Selection Procedure, Syllabus details:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Spices Board of India Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Written Test.
How to Apply for Spices Board of India Recruitment 2017:
- Go to Spices Board official website careers page at www.indianspices.com
- Download Spices Board Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed below
Spices Board Recruitment Interview Venue & Date:
|Name of Office||Date & Time||Discipline||Contact Address|
|ICRI Myladumpara||22.08.2017 – 10:00 am||1.Crop Improvement (Botany)
2. Agronomy & Soil Science
3.Transfer of Technology
4. Plant Pathology
|Director (Research) Spices Board Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Kailasanadu PO, Idukki Distt, Kerala – 685 553 Tel No. 04868-237206,237207 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ICRI RRS Sakleshpur||22.08.2017 – 10.00 am||1.Plant Pathology||Scientist In Charge, Spices Board ICRI RRS, Donigal PO, Sakleshpur, Hassan District, Karnataka Tel – 08173-244281 Email: email@example.com|
|ICRI RRS Gangtok||22.08.2017 – 10.00 am||1.Plant Pathology||Scientist In Charge, Spices Board ICRI RRS, Tadong – 737102 Gangtok, Sikkim Tel : 03592-231307 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Important dates for Spices Board Recruitment:
- Date of Written Test: 22-08-2017
Spices Board Recruitment Official Notification & Application: