Samsung India Electronics pvt Ltd Company Career Recruitment for B.E/B.Tech Candidates for Noida India. The Interested and Eligible Applicant can apply for this Job now Direct Registration link Given it Below. Samsung India Electronics pvt Ltd Recruitment-R&D Engineer Packaging Job Post Apply Now Online
Samsung India Electronics pvt Ltd Recruitment-R&D Engineer Packaging Job Post Apply Now Online
Organization Name: Samsung India Electronics pvt Ltd
Job Role: R&D Executive
Department: Mobile Application R&D
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Role Category: Research and Development-R&D
Experience: 01 to 02 Years
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Job location: Noida
Employment Type: Permanent Job
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech – Packaging & Printing
Required: Additional Course in Packaging & Printers area like DTP (Desktop Publishing) is preferred.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Good Knowledge of Packaging Items, Papers & Manufacturing Processes & Testing Procedures.
- Good understanding of Mechanical drawings (2D & 3D).
- Sound knowledge of process colors, pantone shades.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office.
- Additional Course in Packaging & Printers area like DTP (Desktop Publishing) is preferred.
Job Mode: Full Time
- Development of packaging materials (Paper Boxes, Rigid Boxes, Carton Boxes, manual and labels)
- Development, review and approval of artworks, vendors proof, and shade cards, Change part development.
- Trouble shooting of problems related to packaging material and operation during production.
- Coordinating with cross functional departments for timely delivery of projects.
- Consulting and conducting value engineering projects and developing innovative and cost effective packaging solutions.
- Packaging vendor management
Samsung’s emphasis on Innovation and Research & Development is essential to its business. In order to inculcate a culture of global as well as local innovation, Samsung has a number of R&D centres strategically spread across the globe. India is amongst the hotspots of Samsung’s innovation strategy. As a result of that, there are as many as three R&D Centres in India: Samsung Research Institutes in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida.
Senior Executive Human Resource
Samsung India Electronics Limited
Apply Mode: Online
Interview date & Place: Send Your E-mail
Apply Now Application here