Rubber Board Recruitment 2017-2018, Various Analytical Trainees Posts Application Form at www.rubberboard.org.in. Rubber Board Trainee Jobs Notification 2017 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Rubber Board pattern of examination, Rubber Board Syllabus, Rubber Board Question Paper, Rubber Board Walk in Date, Rubber Board Result Date Given Below. Rubber Board Recruitment 2017 Analytical Trainees – Apply Online.
Rubber Board Recruitment 2017 Analytical Trainees – Apply Online
Company Name: Rubber Board
Official site: www.rubberboard.org.in
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Role: Analytical Trainees
Required Qualification: B.Sc
Required Experience: Freshers
Job Location: Agartala (Tripura)
Walk-In Date: 16-11-2017
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM
Apply Mode: Online
Notification & Application Link: Given Below
- Commercial cultivation of natural rubber was introduced in India by the British, although the experimental efforts to grow rubber on a commercial scale in India were initiated as early as 1873 at the Botanical Gardens, Calcutta. The first commercial Hevea plantations in India were established at Thattekadu in 1902. The importance of rubber production in India from strategic and security reasons had been realized by the government during the Second World War period. The rubber growers in India were encouraged to produce the maximum rubber required for the use during war. After the war, there were growing demands from the growers for setting up a permanent organisation to look after the interests of the industry.
- Qualification: B.Sc degree in Chemistry as main subject.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Duration of engagement – 12 Months.
- Age: Not more than 30 years as on 20/10/2017.
Pay Scale Details for Rubber Board Trainee:
- Pay Scale: As Per As Company Rule
Selection Procedure for Rubber Board Trainee:
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to apply for Rubber Board Trainee Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Rubber Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.rubberboard.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Walk-in Venue: “Rubber Research Station, Rubber Board, Agartala, Tripura..”
Important Dates for Rubber Board Trainee Recruitment 2017:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 16.11.2017 at 10:00 AM
Rubber Board Trainee Notification & Application Form Link:
Related Jobs Suggestions:
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018
- Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018