RRB-Railway Board Recruitment Notification 2018-2019 has issued a notice to invites applications against 11 Vacancies of Judicial Members Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form www.indianrailways.gov.in through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (Within 60 Days). More details related to the Railway Board Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
RRB-Railway Board Recruitment Notification 2018 Details 11 Judicial Members Posts
Name of the Organization: Railway Board
Official site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name: Judicial Members
Qualification: Graduation Degree
Number of Posts: 11
Salary: Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400/-
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
Railway Board Recruitment 2018
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Judicial Members – 11
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Vacancy 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Qualified to be, a Judge of a High Court or has been a Member of the Indian Legal Service and has held a post in Grade I of that service for at least 3 years; or (c) has, for at least 3 years, held a civil judicial post carrying a scale of pay which is not less than that of a Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 62 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details RRB Jobs:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400/- and other benefits as per Railway Board Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for Railway Board Recruitment 2018:
- The Interested and Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before Within 60 Days
Address For Communication:
Under Secretary-II/E(O)II/Railway Board, Room No. 211 A, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Deadline to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : Within 60 Days.
RRB Jobs Official Notification & Application:
RRB Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online