RDMD-Revenue & Disaster Management Department has issued a notification 2018-2019 to invites applications (www.apdrp.ap.gov.in) against 04 Vacancies of Environment Specialist, Programme Coordinator Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (28th March 2018). Revenue Department Recruitment Notification Current, More details related to the RDMD Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2018-2019
Name Of the Organization: Revenue & Disaster Management Department
official Website: www.apdrp.ap.gov.in
Post Name: Environment Specialist, Programme Coordinator
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Qualification: MA, M.Tech, M.Sc, PG-Deg
Last Apply Date: 28.03.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
RDMD Recruitment 2018 Details
Post Name & No.of Vacancies:
- Environment Specialist, Programme Coordinator – 04
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Environment Specialist – 01
- Social Management Specialist – 01
- Gender Expert – 01
- Programme Coordinator – 01
Essential Qualification Required:
- The Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed M.Tech / Master Degree (Sociology/Social Work/Environmental Engineering / Sciences) / Post Graduation Degree (Sociology) / M.Sc / M.A. (Disaster Management) from a recognised University / Institute.
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 80,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 60,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 3), Rs. 45,000/- (Post 4) and other benefits as per RDMD Policies Circulars.
- The selection of contestants who are participating under RDMD Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for RDMD Recruitment 2018:
- The Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.apdrp.ap.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 28th March 2018
Address For Communication:
- The Project Director, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP) Revenue (DM) Department, D.No: 21/2B, Genious JR Towers, NH-16, Kunchanapalli, Tadepalli Mandal, Guntur (DT).Pin-522501
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 28-03-2018
RDMD Application form & Official Advertisement:
RDMD Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Click Apply
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online