Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department TNRDPD ( www.tnrd.gov.in )Career Recruitment notice to invites applications against 16 Vacancies of Office Assistants, Drivers Posts in Chennai. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (31st May 2017). RDPD-16 Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Dept. Career Recruitment Notification for Office Assistants, Drivers Posts Apply Now Online.
RDPD-16 Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Dept. Career Recruitment Notification for Office Assistants, Drivers Posts Apply Now Online
Organization name: Tamil Nadu Govt. Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Dept.
Website link: www.tnrd.gov.in
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is responsible for the implementation of various Centrally-sponsored, State-funded, and Externally-aided schemes for poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment, Tsunami rehabilitation, apart from provision of basic amenities and services. The Department is also entrusted with the responsibility of enabling the various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. There are 12,524 Village Panchayats, 385 Panchayat Unions (co-terminus with Blocks) and 31 District Panchayats under the purview of the Department.
Adv. No:29347/2017/Gen2.4, 29882/2017/Gen2.4
Name of Roles: Office Assistants, Drivers
No. of Openings: 16 Posts
- Office Assistants – 14
- Drivers – 02
Education level: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 8th from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age limit: The age of Appliers should be between 18 – 30 Years (for Office Assistants), 18 – 32 Years (for Drivers).
Job location: All over Tamil Nadu
Last date: 31/July/2017 (Extended)
- Rs. 4,800 – 10,000/- plus 1300/- Grade Pay (for Office Assistants),
- Rs. 5,400 – 20,200/- plus 2400/– Grade Pay (for Drivers)
How to Apply for TNRDPD:
- Eligible Applicant can fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.tnrd.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 15th July 2017
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department,
Chennai – 600 015
Notification 1: Refer Officer Post
Notification 2: Refer Driver Post
Apply mode: Online
Apply Link: Apply Now