PSU Jobs Through Gate Latest Notification in India Get All Notification of Upcoming PSU Jobs Without GATE 2020 After Engineering, Graduate, MBA for Freshers and Experienced. Candidates Searching for Vacancies in Public Sector Companies like NTPC, ONGC, SAIL, IOCL, BHEL, CIL, GAIL or Navratna companies like BPCL, NALCO, HAL, HPCL etc., can check the below list of available vacancies to Apply Online application form. In this Page We are update psu through gate, psu not through gate, gate cutoff for psu, psu through gate 2020, psu recruitment through gate 2020, psus without gate, psu recruitment through gate, psu jobs 2020 – 2021, psu vacancy, jobs through gate and many more latest PSU job vacancies details given below.
In this Page psu jobs, psu recruitment through gate, psu jobs for CA, psu vacancy details, jobs through gate etc., Here is the new opening jobs in PSUs. You can click on particular public sector undertaking to check latest jobs opening in that company. All these companies held recruitment exams regularly to appoint technical and non-technical staff.
PSU Recruitment 2020-2021 updated on 28.11.2020
|Organization Name||No.of Post||Qualification||Last Date|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2020||206||10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, B.Sc, B.Com||24.11.2020|
|SAIL Recruitment 2020||37||MD/MS/DNB/MDS||30.11.2020|
|BEL Recruitment 2020||824||B. Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc, MBA, MSW, MBBS||30.11.2020|
|APDCL Recruitment 2020||01||Any Graduate||19.11.2020|
PSU Recruitment Through Gate:
The Recruitment based on GATE qualification, but some posts are not need for GATE Exam eligibility. Government of India and State Government owned, undertaking companies are called Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a Public Sector Enterprise. PSU Government Jobs 2020 for Graduates, Engineers without GATE, Diploma Holders, ITI and 10+2 passed Indian Citizens. Nearly 300 central public sector enterprises (CPSEs), 8 Maharatnas, 16 Navratnas and 74 Mini-ratnas ranked public sector companies available in all over India.
PSU Jobs for CA, BE/B.Tech, Graduate:
PSU – Public Sector Jobs in 2020 more than Various vacancies open now. The Government Public Sector companies (PSU) directly recruit Fresher’s and Experience qualified 10th, 12th, B.E., B.Tech Engineers, Diploma , ITI Apprentices, Chartered Accountants, BA, BBA, B.Sc., BCA Graduates and also Middle and High School passed Indian citizens on Full time / Part time and contractual basis. There variety of fields such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation ect.,
List of PSU Recruitment Company Details:
Miniratnas PSU List:
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
- Power Grid Corporation of India (POWERGRID)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Navratnas PSU List 2020 – 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
- National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC)
- Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLCIL)
- Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)
- Engineers India Limited (EIL)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
- National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
Maharatna PSU List 2020 – 2021
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation (CPCL)
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI)
- Educational Consultants India (EDCIL)
- Kamarajar Port Limited
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE)
- Goa Shipyard (GSL)
- Hindustan Copper (HCL)
- HLL Lifecare
- Hindustan Newsprint
- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Antrix Corporation
- Balmer Lawrie
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers (RCF)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd
- SJVN Ltd
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India
- South Eastern Coalfields (SECL)
- State Trading Corporation of India
- Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL)
- THDC Ltd
- Western Coalfields (WCL)
- Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Bridge and Roof
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam
- MMTC Ltd
- MSTC Limited
- National Fertilizers (NFL)
- National Small Industries Corporation Limited
- National Seeds Corporation
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation
- India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC)
- India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)
- Indian Rare Earths (IREL)
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency
- Ircon International
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company
- Mazagon Dock Limited
- Mahanadi Coalfields (MCL)
- NHPC Ltd
- Northern Coalfields (NCL)
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
- Numaligarh Refinery
- ONGC Videsh
- Pawan Hans
- Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)
- RailTel Corporation of India
List of Maharatnas Companies-II
- HMT (International) Ltd
- Indian Medicines and Pharmaceuticals Corporation Limited
- National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC)
- PEC Ltd
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
- Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Limited
- MNRE and Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd (SECI)
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
- Bharat Pumps and Compressors (BPC)
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute
- Central Railside Warehouse Company
- Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. (EPI)
- FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals (India) Limited
How to get a job at a PSU?
Most PSUs choose to recruit candidates through 3 ways
1.Through Competitive Examinations
The competitive examination is based on shor listing tool and who qualify in the exam by scoring above the minimum criteria. there are go next stage level. i.e. a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview. The candidates who perform the best in the Group Discussions and the Interviews are the ones who are hired.
2. Good score in GATE
PSUs that are expected to recruit engineers using their GATE scores are:
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- National Fertilizers Ltd.
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Ltd.
- NTPC Ltd.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Vizag Steel Plant
- GAIL (INDIA) Limited
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd.
- Mazagon Dock Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- RITES Limited
- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd.
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
3. Direct Recruitment from Top Institutes
PSUs recruit candidates is by visiting the campuses of premier institutes like the IITs, IIMs, IISC etc. during their campus placements and offering jobs to final year students. but PSU job is through this method is not easy. as getting the entry into such institutions is very competitive.
More latest Government Jobs 2020 – 2021 Updated Here
Q1.What is PSU?
PSU means Public Sector Undertaking. A Central Government or State Government owned companies / organizations are called as PSU or Government Company
Q2. What are PSU jobs?
Public Sector companies offers more than 50,000+ vacancies every year. PSU Jobs in Group A, Group B and Group C levels – Managers, Executives, Company Secretary, Head, Officers, Clerk, Assistants, Apprentices, Engineers, Trainees, Technician etc.
Q3. What is the Qualification for PSU Jobs?
PSU Jobs qualifications – 10th Pass, 10+2 Pass, ITI, Diploma, Engineering Degree, Graduates and Post Graduates.
Q4. Is PSU a government job?
Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) Jobs are not Government Jobs. owned by the union government of India or one of the many state or territorial governments or both.
Q5. How to Get a Job in PSU without GATE?
it is possible to get a job PSUs. the recruitment process will be different.
Q6. How to get job in psu through gate?
If you did well in your GATE examination, then you would be able to join any PSU company after the GD/PI round as per your performance in the GATE exam as well as GD/PI.
Q7. How to get a job in PSU
1. Good ranking in GATE
2. Clearing specific exams
it depends on your interview, which is conducted of shortlisted students from above exams.
Q8. Which is the biggest PSU in India?
biggest Public Sector Companies are given below
1. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)
3. State Bank of India (SBI)
4. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
5. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)
Q9. Which is the largest public sector undertaking in India Class 10th?
The Indian Railways is the largest public sector undertaking in the country.
Q10. What is public sector undertaking company?
A Public Sector Undertaking, known as PSU, is a company in which majority of the stake (more than 50%) is owned by the Government. he company stock needs to be majority-owned by the government to be a PSU.
Q11.Is RBI a public sector undertaking?
The Reserve Bank of India was established following the act of 1934. Though privately owned initially, it was nationalised in 1949 and since then fully owned by the Government of India.
Q.12. Is PSU Job Good?
Public Sector is always good as you will be getting various benefits from the government whichever applies. The best part of being employed in a PSU is a good decent salary.