West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 2019 | West Bengal Postal Circle invites Online Application for the post of 266 Postman / Mailguard Posts West Bengal Postal Circle Postman / Mailguard Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 25.10.2018 and end up by 24.11.2018. You can check here West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, West Bengal Postal Circle Selection Process, How to apply, West Bengal Postal Circle Syllabus, West Bengal Postal Circle Question Paper, West Bengal Postal Circle Admit Date Release Date, West Bengal Postal Circle Exam Date, West Bengal Postal Circle Result Release Date & other rules are given below.
Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights – Apply Now
Organization Name: West Bengal Postal Circle
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: www.westbengalpost.gov.in
No. of Posts: 266 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Postman / Mailguard & Various Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Last Date: 24.11.2018
Application Apply Mode: Online
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Postman / Mailguard – 266
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Postal Circle Postman / Mailguard:
i) 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
ii) Knowledge of local language of the concerned state or UT. The candidate should have studied local language at a least up to 10th standard.
iii) Knowledge of working on computer iv) Candidate should have a valid license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle. Persons with disability may be exempted from possession of license.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates, Be between 18-27 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through West Bengal Postal Circle official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Postman / Mailguard – Rs. 21,700/- Rs. 36,100/ + admissible allowances
West Bengal Postal Circle Postman / Mailguard Selection Procedure:
- Written Exam
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Fee Details – Cost of Application Form Registration: – Rs. 100/- (plus Rs. 20/- for e payment commission) for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: – The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes Categories and Physically Impaired and Women Candidates are exempted from
Payment of Examination Fee.
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline
How to apply West Bengal Postal Circle Postman / Mailguard Vacancy?
Step 1: Log on to West Bengal Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to www.westbengalpost.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 24.11.2018
- Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2018
Online Application & Official Notification Links:
Apply Mode: Online