Paytm India Jobs 2017-2018, The Paytm current openings 2017 Various Software Engineer Download Application at www.paytm.com. Fresher’s, as well as experienced candidates who are graduation pass outs and seeking for a job in private sector, may apply for the Paytm jobs. The Interested & Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website. Paytm India Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Paytm India Exam Date, Paytm India Result Date and Paytm India Last Date Details Given below Paytm India Recruitment Notification 2017 – Various Software Engineer Posts | Apply Online (www.paytm.com)
Paytm India Recruitment Notification 2017 – Various Software Engineer Posts | Apply Online (www.paytm.com)
Organization Name: Paytm
Employment Type: IT Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Multiple
Registration Links: Available Below
Name of the Posts: Software Engineer (Java Stack)
Educational Qualification for Paytm India Recruitment:
Applicants completed MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college from recognized University/Institutions for Paytm Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary as per norms
- Build high availability and extreme reliable high volume transactional systems.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
Required Skills for Paytm Recruitment:
- Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading).
- Proficiency in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, Servlets.
- Strong working knowledge of Databases – MySQL/NoSQL, OS – Windows/Linux.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stack Overflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
Selection Procedure For Paytm Recruitment Process 2017:
- Online Test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
How to Apply for Paytm India Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the Official Website of Paytm www.paytm.com.
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Paytm India Recruitment 2017 Official Notification Apply Link: