NIA-National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2018-2019 has issued a notice to invites applications (www.nia.gov.in) against 22 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (Within 30 Days). More details related to the NIA Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
NIA-National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2018-2019 Apply Now Online
Name of the Organization: National Investigation Agency
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Number of Posts: 22
Education: Any Graduation Degree
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
NIA Recruitment 2018 Details
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Sub Inspector – 22
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Vacancy 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed The Officers of the Central Government / State Government / union Territories, Graduation degree in any stream.
Salary Details for NIA Sub-Inspector Posts:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. and other benefits as per NIA Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2018:
- The Interested and Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.nia.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before Within 30 Days
Address For Communication:
The SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last date to submit application form : Within 30 Days.
NIA Official Notification & Application Link:
NIA Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online