NHAI-National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2017-2018, 05 Chief General Manager, Parliament Assistant Posts Download Application Form NHAI Chief General Manager, Parliament Assistant Jobs Notification 2017 Released. The Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nhai.org. The last date for submission of applications is 05.10.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, NHAI pattern of examination, NHAI Syllabus, NHAI Question Paper, NHAI Admit Date Release Date, NHAI Exam Date, NHAI Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying, NHAI Career Notification 2017-05 Chief General Manager, Parliament Assistant Posts.
NHAI Career Notification 2017-05 Chief General Manager, Parliament Assistant Posts
Organization Name: National Highways Authority of India – NHAI
Official website: www.nhai.org
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Chief General Manager, Parliament Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Dwarka – New Delhi
Last date: 05-10-2017
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Apply Mode: Online
Official Notification & Application: Available Below
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies: NHAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Chief General Manager (Technical) – 04
- Parliament Assistant – 01
Educational/Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Vacancy 2017:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Engineering Degree / Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 04.10.2017)
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 56 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NHAI official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for NHAI Site Engineer:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-. (Post 1), Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-. (Post 2) and other benefits as per NHAI Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure for NHAI Site Engineer:
- Candidates will be selected based shall be through the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
How to Apply for NHAI Application Form:
- Log on to NHAI Careers Page at official website to www.nhai.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Col. S.S. Kapur (Retd), General Manager (HR/Admn)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075” by post so as to reach us by 05.10.2017.
NHAI Site Engineer Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.10.2017
NHAI Official Notification & Application at www.nhai.org: