Northeast Frontier Railway has issued a notice to invites applications (www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in) against 09 Vacancies of Specialist, CDMO Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria must attend walk-in interview along with application form & relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on (17th April 2018). More details related to the NFR Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., NFR Recruitment 2018- Specialist, CDMO Apply Now, are delivered below in the below section of this page.
NFR Recruitment 2018- Specialist, CDMO Apply Now
Name of the Organization: Northeast Frontier Railway
official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Employment Category: Railway Jobs
Post Name: Specialist, CDMO
Number of Posts: 09
Qualification: MBBS, PG Degree
Job Location: Katihar (Bihar)
Last Walkin Date: 17.04.2018
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
NFR Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of the post & Vacancies:
- Specialist, CDMO-09
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Specialist – 02
- CDMO – 07
Essential Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed MBBS Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognised University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 60 Years as on 01-04-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details for NFR 2018:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 95000/- (Post 1), Rs. 75000/- (Post 2) and other benefits as per NFR Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure for NFR 2018:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NFR Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2018:
- The Interested & Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 17th April 2018
Interview Venue & Date:
- Chief Medical Superintendent, Northeast Frontier Railway, Katihar Junction – 854105
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
- Date for the Walk In Interview : 17-04-2018.
NFR Official Notification & Application:
Check Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online