MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission notification invites online application from Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in, 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts eligible candidates having Graduate qualification. MPSC Jobs 2019 435 Livestock Development Officer are in Maharashtra. The job applications for MPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 13 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM.
MPSC Jobs 2019 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts | www.mpsc.gov.in
Highlights for MPSC Jobs 2019 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Job Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Job Role: Livestock Development Officer
Total No of Vacancies: 435
Qualification: Degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Required Experience: 38 – 43 Years
Age Limit: 60 years
Salary Details: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.77,500- Month
Job Location: Maharashtra
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Interview
Last date: 13.09.2019
- UR Category: ₹374
- Reserve Category: ₹274
How to Apply for MPSC:
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Aug 2019 to 13 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:23.08.2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online & Online Examination Fee: 13.09.2019
Important Links- MPSC Jobs 2019-2020: