MMTC Limited Recruitment 2019 – MMTC Limited invites Online applications www.mmtclimited.com for recruitment of 26 Deputy Manager Posts, Required Qualification BCA/ CMA, B.E, B.Sc, PG Degree/ Diploma. The applicants are requested before 20.02.2019. MMTC-26 Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 Bachelors Degree Apply online, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
MMTC-26 Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 Bachelors Degree Apply online
Highlights for MMTC Recruitment 2019:
Organization Name: Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation
official Website: www.mmtclimited.com
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 26
Name of the Posts: Deputy Manager Posts
Qualification: BCA/ CMA, B.E, B.Sc, PG Degree/ Diploma
Salary: 40,000 - 1,40,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 30.01.2019
Last Date: 20.02.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Deputy Manager (Marketing): 10
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts): 10
Deputy Manager(Law): 03
Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha): 03
Note: UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Castes, ST – Scheduled Tribes, OBC(NCL) – Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)
- Marketing: Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering with 60% aggregate marks; AND 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with 60% aggregate marks.
- Finance & Accounts: Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks; AND Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA)
- Law: Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]) + Minimum 2 years‟ experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Rajbhasha: Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in post graduation as well as in graduation. + Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. Experience in implementation of Official Language Act will be preferred.
i. Minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent for Bachelors Degree and also for Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma. Pass Class for CA/ CMA.
ii. For posts reserved for SC/ST, 5% relaxation in minimum percentage of marks permissible to SC/ST candidates.
iii. All qualifications should be full-time regular from the Universities / Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/ regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 30 Years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through MMTC Limited official Notification 2019 for more reference
Deputy Manager: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM
- Computer Based Test
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD: Nil
How to apply for MMTC Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.mmtclimited.com from 19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019.. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.02.2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 20.02.2019
- Date of Examination Mar/April 2019
MMTC Limited Deputy Manager Official Notification & Application Link: