Ministry of Finance Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 – Ministry of Finance invites Online applications for recruitment of 50 Accounts Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official website page at www.finmin.nic.in date of Apply before 08.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Ministry of Finance Revenue Department Recruitment 2019 – 50 Accountant Posts
Highlights for Ministry of Finance Revenue Department Posts:
Organization Name: Ministry of Finance Revenue Department
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
No. of Posts: 50 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Account Posts
Job Location: Across India
Selection Procedure: Skill Test, Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 08.12.2018
Last Date: 08.02.2019
Name of the Post for Ministry of Finance:
ZAO CBDT Chennai: 06
FPU Pondichery (ZAO CBDT Chennai): 01
ZAO CBDT Mumbai: 06
ZAO CBDT Cochin: 02
ZAO CBDT Coimbatore: 02
ZAO CBDT Chandigarh: 03
ZAO CBDT Bhopal: 03
ZAO CBDT Bangalore: 01
FPU Belgaum (ZAO CBDT Bangalore): 01
FPU Mysore (ZAO CBDT Bangalore): 01
ZAO CBDT Ahmedabad: 03
ZAO CBDT Hvderabad: 03
ZAO CBDT Jalandhar: 03
ZAO CBDT Panchkula: 02
ZAO CBDT Pune: 01
FPU Kolhapur (ZAO CBDT Pune): 01
ZAO/ HQ CBDT New Delhi: 08
FPU Faridabad (ZAO CBDT Rohtak): 01
FPU Ghaziabad (ZAO CBDT Meerut): 01
FPU Noida (ZAO CBDT Meerut): 01
Qualification for Ministry of Finance:
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 Years
Rs.5200- Rs.20200 plus GP Rs.2800/- per month
How to Apply Ministry of Finance Jobs 2019:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.finmin.nic.in Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2019.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Ministry of Finance Vacancy with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2018 Online application form.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Central Board of Direct Taxes
9′” Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08.02.2019
Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download