Mindtree Urgent Job open for freshers and any graduate 2017 Spot Joining Off Campus Drive and Multiple Position B.E/B.Tech/CS, IT, IS, Electronics++/Junior Engineer jobs in Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad Interest and Eligible candidate Apply for it. Scroll Down Job More details. Mindtree Registration Link 2017 @ Multiple Location/Any Graduate – Apply Now
Mindtree Registration Link 2017 @ Multiple Location/Any Graduate
Company Name: Mindtree
Career Page: www.mindtree.com/
Mindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 16,500+ employees with annual revenue of $700+ million. The company deals in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 240 clients and offices in over 25 countries. Its largest operations are in India and major markets are United States and Europe.
Branch: CS, IT, IS, Electronics++
Salary/Package: Rs 2.75 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage.
Operating System: Windows,Linux
Database: MS SQL,My SQL
Networking: ITIL Basic Concepts
- High Integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into MindtreeJob Responsibilities: Candidate having understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Link: Click Here