Madras High Court Jobs 2017-2018 Law Clerk Job Posts Download Application at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in Madras High Court has issued Notification 2017 regarding Law Clerk & Various Job Openings Interested and Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website Madras High Court Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Madras High Court Admit Card Date, Madras High Court Exam Date, Madras High Court Result Date and Madras High Court Last Date Details Given below Check it. Madras High Court 2017 Recruitment | Law Clerk Various Job Posts (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in) @ Chennai – Apply Now.
Madras High Court 2017 Recruitment | Law Clerk Various Job Posts (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in) @ Chennai – Apply Now
Organization Name: Madras High Court
Official Site: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
Job Role: Law Clerk
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Law
Job Location: Chennai
Selection Process: Short Listing
Starting Date: 02.08.2017
Last Date: 16.08.2017
Official Notification & Apply Link: Given Below
Apply Mode: Offline
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Law Clerk (Various Post)
Educational Qualification for Madras High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2017:
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations in the first attempt are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree not earlier than two years as on the date of Notification are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Madras High Court official Notification 2017 for more reference
Madras High Court Law Clerk Salary Details:
- Package: Rs.10,000/- per month
Madras High Court Law Clerk Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
- Selection Procedure: Short Listing
How to apply for Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Go to Madras High Court official website careers page at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Download Madras High Court Law Clerk Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104,” by post so as to reach us by 16.08.2017.
Important Dates for Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.08.2017
Madras High Court Law Clerk Notification & Application Form Link: