Labour Bureau Chandigarh has issued a notice to invites applications against 875 Vacancies of Investigator, Supervisor, Stenographer Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (Within 10 Days). More details related to the Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below.
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Notice 875 Investigator, Supervisor, Stenographer Posts Apply Online
Name of the Organization: Labour Bureau Chandigarh
official Website: www.lbchd.in
Employment Type: Govt Job
Post Name: Investigator, Supervisor, Stenographer
Number of Posts: 875
Qualification: 12th/PG/B.A./ B.Sc/B.com/BBE
Salary: Rs. 60,000/-
Name of the Post and Vacancies Details:
- Consultant – 19
- Supervisor – 143
- Investigator – 695
- Assistant – 12
- Stenographer – 06
Essential Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Post Graduation Degree (Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics / Statistics / Mathematics / Commerce) / B.A. / B.Sc / B.com / BBE / Bachelor Degree (proficiency in Computer) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 30 Years (Post 4,5), 21 to 35 Years (Post 3), 21 to 40 Years (Post 1,2) As on the Closing Date.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 60,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 21,120/- (Post 2), Rs. 19,800/- (Post 3), Rs. 14,520/- (Post 4,5) and other benefits as per Labour Bureau Chandigarh Policies Circulars.
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Labour Bureau Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Qualification / Experience and Merit List, Interview.
How to Apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.lbchd.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date For Applying Online Is : Within 10 Days.
Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement link: Click Here
Click Here For Application Form here
Latest More Jobs:-
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs 2018
Apply mode: Online