Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 2019 | Karur District Court invites Application for the post of 09 Office Assistant, Gardener, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi Posts. Karur District Court Office Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website https://districts. ecourts.gov.in/karur. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 26.11.2018 and end up by 10.12.2018. You can check here Karur District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Karur District Court Selection Process, How to Apply, Karur District Court Syllabus, Karur District Court Question Paper, Karur District Court Admit Date Release Date, Karur District Court Exam Date, Karur District Court Result Release Date & other rules are given below.
Karur District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights – Apply Now
Organization Name: Karur District Court
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Official Website: https://districts. ecourts.gov.in/karur
No. of Posts: 09 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant, Gardener, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi & Various Posts
Job Location: Karur
Selection Procedure: Merit List, Interview
Application Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 26.11.2018
Last Date: 10.12.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Gardener – 01 Post
- Night Watchman -01 Post
- Sweeper -01 Post
- Masalchi -04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karur District Court Office Assistant:
- Office Assistant – VIII Std Passed. Candidates having Light (or) Heavy – Vehicle Driving License in force will be given preference
- Gardener – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil
- Night Watchman – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil
- Sweeper – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil
- Masalchi – Candidate must be able to read and write in Tamil
- For All Posts – Rs.15700 – 50000 (Pay as per the Tamil Nadu 7th Pay Commission rules)
Karur District Court Office Assistant Selection Procedure:
- For the post of Office Assistant oral interview or written examination and oral interview will be conducted as the number of applications received and the same will be communicated through website h ttps://districts. ecourts.gov.in/karur No communication will be sent to the applicants individually. The communication is only made in the website.
- For the posts of Gardender, Watchman, Sweeper and Masalchi oral interview only will be conducted.
How to apply Karur District Court Office Assistant Vacancy?
Step 1: Log on to Karur District Court Careers Page at official website to https://districts. ecourts.gov.in/karur
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: All the applications with passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates on or before 10.12.2018 till 5.45 P.M. to the under mentioned address through Registered post with Acknowledgment.
Address to send the application form:
The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court,
Combined Court Building,
Thanthonimalai, Karur – 639 007.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26.11.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 10.12.2018
Offline Application & Official Notification Links:
Apply Mode: Online