John Deere Company Career Recruitment for Development Program in Electrical Engineering Position in the US, Iowa (US-IA) – Waterloo. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for this John Deere Career. The more Job Information is given below it, John Deere Career Recruitment Development Program/Electrical Engineering (Full Time) 2017.
John Deere Career Recruitment Development Program/Electrical Engineering (Full Time) 2017
Company: John Deere & Company
Site Adress: www.deere.com
Headquarters: Moline, Illinois, United States
CEO: Samuel R. Allen
Founded: 1837, Moline, Illinois, United States
Subsidiaries: Nortrax, The Vapormatic Company, John Deere Ltd, more
Founders: John Deere, Charles Deere
Deere & Company (brand name John Deere) is an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. In 2016, it was listed as 97th in the Fortune 500 America’s ranking and was ranked 364th in the global ranking in 2016.
John Deere also provides financial services and other related activities. Deere is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DE. The company’s slogan is “Nothing Runs Like a Deere”, and its logo is a leaping deer, with the words ‘JOHN DEERE’ under it. The logo of the leaping deer has been used by this company for over 155 years. Over the years, the logo has had minor changes and pieces removed. Some of the older style logos have the deer leaping over a log. The company uses different logo colors for agricultural vs. construction products. The company’s agricultural products are identifiable by a distinctive shade of green paint, with the inside border being yellow. While the construction products are identifiable by a shade of black with the deer being yellow, and the inside border also being yellow.
Title: Engineering Development Program – Electrical Engineering
Job code: 50704
Function: Product Engineering
Job role: Product Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Location: United States (US) – Iowa (US-IA) – Waterloo
Pay Scale: High Salary
We’re hiring for the 2017 full-time engineering development program where you will do three rotations through different areas of Product engineering which could include rotations where you develop skills in the following areas:
- Specifies designs develop, tests, and documents major electrical, electromechanical, electrohydraulic functions/subsystems for agricultural equipment projects.
- Produces and evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications together with the possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
Product Engineering Opportunities:
- Product Design
- Hardware Design
- Software Design
- Product Test
- Currently pursuing or recent college graduate with a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree.
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Minimum cumulative GPA required of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models.
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
Location, location, location! We have locations across the United States so you must be willing to relocate domestically
Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Nearest Major Market: Waterloo
Job Segment: Agricultural, Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electrical, Developer, Agriculture, Engineering, Technology
Job mode: Full-time
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Link: Click here