JIPMER-Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2018 has issued a notice to invites applications against 115 Vacancies of Nursing Officer, Lower Division Clerk Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form (www.jipmer.edu.in) for the current openings on or before the closing date (18th May 2018). More details related to the JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2018 – 2019 Notice 115 Nursing Officer, Lower Division Clerk Posts
Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Post Name: Nursing Officer, Lower Division Clerk
Qualification: 12th,Graduation Degree,Diploma,General Nursing
Number of Posts: 115
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Selection Procedure: Interview
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
- Nursing Officer – 91
- Lower Division Clerk – 24
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Vacancy 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Graduation Degree / Diploma / General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 35 Years (Post 1), 18 to 30 Years (Post 2) As on 18-05-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details for JIPMER:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-. (Post 1), Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-. (Post 2) and other benefits as per JIPMER Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for JIPMER Recruitment 2018:
Selection Procedure for JIPMER 2018:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under JIPMER Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam and Skill Test.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2018:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Online Registration Starts From : 18-04-2018
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 18-05-2018
- Starting Date of Downloading Admit Card Is : 30-05-2018
- Date of Written Examination : 10-06-2018
JIPMER Jobs Official & Application Link:
JIPMER Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement Link
JIPMER Application Form Click Here
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online