Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Job Opening for Data Entry Operator, Social Worker Job Posts, Required Qualification are Any Graduate Job in Puducherry. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can apply for this Job. Job more Details Scroll Down. JIPMER Puducherry Career Recruitment Drive 2017 for Data Entry Operator, Social Worker – Apply Now.
JIPMER Puducherry Career Recruitment Drive 2017 for Data Entry Operator, Social Worker – Apply Now
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Official Website: jipmer.edu.in
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Social Worker – 01
No. Of Vacancies: 02
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Data Entry Operator: Graduate degree from recognized university,institution with knowledge of data entry work.
Social Worker: Graduate degree in Social worker, Medical Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology from recognized university with 5 years experience.
Job Location: Puducherry
Age Limit: 28- 30 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age limit:
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- Written Exam
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 16179/-
- Social Worker – Rs. 27397/-
How to Apply?
- Log on to JIPMER official website careers page at www.nirt.res.in
- Download JIPMER DEO Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Dr. Gunaseelan K,
Additional Professor & deputy medical superintendent,
Department of Radiotherapy,
Regional Cancer Centre,
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.06.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2017
Apply Mode: Offline
Notification: Click Here
Application: Click here