Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research is shortly known as JIPMER. This Institute recently announced for job Notification for Asst Fire Safety Officer posts 16. The required candidates are Civil, Mechanical Engineer for this job, before apply 16/06/2017. The Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job now. The more job informations for this job given it below. JIPMER Career Recruitment Notification 2017 for 16 Assistant Fire Safety Officer Posts @ www.jipmer.edu.in – Apply Online.
JIPMER Career Recruitment Notification 2017 for 16 Assistant Fire Safety Officer Posts @ www.jipmer.edu.in – Apply Online
Organization: Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)
Location: Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
Established: 1823, 1964
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is both an educational institute that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients. JIPMER is an institute of national importance and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Assistant Fire Safety Officer
No. Of Openings: 16 Posts
Job location: Pondicherry, Karaikal
Qualification: B.Sc in Physcis or chemistry, B.Tech in Mechanical or Chemical or civil or electrical Engg
Age Limit: Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years.
Salary: Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Interview
Apply for Last date: 16/June/2017
How to Apply for JIPMER Jobs:
- Log on to JIPMER careers page at official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the JIPMER Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to by post so as to reach us by 16.06.2017.
- Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
JIPMER or Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research,
Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry-605006
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.06.2017
Download Notification link: Click here