IRDA Recruitment 2019 – IRDA invites applications Form through Official Website www.irdai.gov.in for recruitment of 45 Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager Posts. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 07.03.2019. IRDA-45 Manager Level Recruitment 2019 Telangana Jobs, Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
IRDA-45 Manager Level Recruitment 2019 Telangana Jobs
Organization Name: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)
Official website: www.irdai.gov.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 45
Name of the Posts: Manager, Asst GM, DGM Posts
Qualification: B.Tech, MS, MCA, ACA, CFA
Salary Details: Rs.50,900 to Rs.86,300/- pm
Job Location: Telangana
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 16.02.2019
Last Date: 07.03.2019
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Manager in Grade B: 25
Assistant General Manager in Grade C: 14
Deputy General Manager in Grade D: 06
Deputy General Manager – Legal: Minimum academic qualifications: Graduation with 60% marks and LL.M with 60% marks
Deputy General Manager – Life/ Non-Life: Post Graduation with 60% marks and Fellow of Insurance Institute of India (Fiii) or equivalent Read
Assistant General Manager – General/ Actuarial: i) Graduation with 60% marks and Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). ii) 12 years as an Officer in PSU Insurance company/ies with a minimum of 5 years in the related field of work.
Assistant General Manager- Accounts: Graduation with 60% and FCA/ FICWA/ FCS/ CFA
Assistant General Manager – IT: B.Tech (IT/CSE) or MCA or M.Tech or M.S. in IT with 60% marks.
Assistant General Manager – Legal: Graduation with 60% marks and LL.M with 60% marks
Assistant General Manager – Life/ Non Life: Post Graduation with 60% marks and Fellow of Insurance Institute of India (Fiii) or equivalent.
Manager-Actuarial: Graduation with 60% marks and Pass in twelve (12) papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
Manager – Accounts: Graduation with 60% and ACA/ AICWA/ ACS/ CFA.
Manager – General/ General – Estates: Graduation with 60% and ACA/ AICWA/ ACS/ CFA.
Manager- IT: B.Tech (IT/CSE) or MCA or M.Tech or M.S. in IT with 60% marks.
Manager – Life/ Non Life: Graduation with 60% marks and Fellow of Insurance Institute of India (Fiii) or equivalent
- Manager:38 years
- Assistant General Manager: 50 years
- Deputy General Manager: 50 years
- Go through IRDA official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Manager: Rs. (9)- 50,900- EB-1750(2}- 54,400- 20,00( 4 )- 62,400 (16 years)
- Assistant General Manager: Rs. 000( 4 )- 66,050-EB- 2000(2)70050- 2150(1)-72,200 (13 years)
- Deputy General Manager: Rs. 68,500- 2150(2)- 72,800-2250(6)- 86,300 (9 years)
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.irdai.gov.in.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Executive Director (Gen) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Survey No. 115/1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500 032, Telangana on or before 07 Mar 2019 till 05:00 PM” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of __” so as to reach on or before 07.03.2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.03.2019
IRDA AGM, DGM Official Notification & Application Link: