Indian Railway Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018, 2,35,527-Railway Vacancies in India through their official website indianrail.gov.in. As per updates, the massive numbers of Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D posts are going to fill up the Railway Recruitment Board in due course. Applicants can find Indian Railways Notification 2017 download link at the bottom of this page. Indian Railway Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Indian Railway Exam Fee, Application Processes, Indian Railway Admit Card Date, Indian Railway Exam Date, Indian Railway Result Date and Indian Railway Last Date Details Given below, Indian Railway 235527 Recruitment 2017-2018 Upcoming RRB & RRC Jobs Openings Apply Online indianrail.gov.in
Indian Railway 235527 Recruitment 2017-2018 Upcoming RRB & RRC Jobs Openings Apply Online indianrail.gov.in
Organization Name: Indian Railways (IR)
Website Link: indianrail.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 235,527 (approximately)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Placement: Across India
Registration Process: On-line
Application Submission Dates: Check Below
List of Upcoming Jobs in Indian Railways
- RRB NTPC Recruitment Clerk, Station Master, etc. 18000+ Update Soon
- RPF Recruitment Constable Jobs 2030+ Update Soon
- RRB SSE Recruitment Senior Section Engineer Jobs 4500+ Update Soon
- RRB JE Recruitment Junior Engineer Jobs 1000+ Update Soon
- Rail Safety Staff Recruitment Safety Staff 1.42 Lakh Update Soon
- RRB Latest Recruitment 2017 Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician 23801 Update Soon
List of Upcoming Jobs in Indian Railways
Group ‘A’ Category Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personal Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
- Engineering Service Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
Group ‘B’ Category Posts
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group ‘C’ Category Posts
1) Non-Technical Jobs
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
Group ‘D’ Category Posts
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
Indian Railway Jobs 2017 Application/Examination Fee:
The Candidate needs to refer official notification through link attached below for application fees of all the categories. There will be a difference in the fees for Reserved Category and Unreserved Category Applicants. The examination fee will update here on this page whenever an official notification released by the department.
Pay Scale (Salary per month): Best Pay Band plus Grade Pay
Latest Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: General Category Candidates’ age must be above 18 years and below 40 years as on cutoff date. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category contestants as per the rules and regulation of Central Government.
- 10th/12th Pass
- Post Graduation (PG)
- Under Graduation (UG)
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BA
- MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Com
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
Latest RRB Exam 2017 Syllabus & Pattern:
- The question paper will have Multiple Choice Objective Types Questions.
- The exam will have objective type questions from topics like General Awareness, Mathematics, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, and Reasoning.
- The expected time duration for examination will be of 90 minutes.
- There will be a chance of negative marking system in the online exam. We will soon provide you the complete details about exam syllabus and pattern through this web page. Stay tuned for further updates.
How to fill Online Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Open the authorized website or click on a link given at the end of this web page indianrail.gov.in.
- In a homepage, go to the latest news section and then click on the notification download link.
- Now, the notification pdf format will display on the screen.
- If you are comfortable with the eligibility of your desired vacancy, then go further and press “Online Application Form” link.
- Enter your details like Personal, Professional, Education, Communication, etc. in a prescribed format of application.
- Upload scanned passport size photocopy, digital signature and other necessary documents at the end of registration form.
- Pay admission/ exam fees using provides sources, Click on “submit” button after verifying the details.
- Download and save the system generated Registration ID Number.
- Registration Number should be remembered by the candidates as it will need to download the necessary documents from the official website.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter: Applicants can able to download their exam hall ticket by referring the official site only. After a successful registration
process, the board will provide a Registration Number and Password through which applicants can download their e-Admit Card.
Important Date of Official Notification Indian Railway Recruitment 2017: Update Shortly
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: Update Shortly
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: Update Shortly
- Application Fee Payment Dates: Update Shortly
- Admit Card Release Date: One week before an exam date
- Online Examination Dates: Update Shortly
- Interview Schedule & Timings: Available Soon
- Result & Merit List Declaration Date: To be notified soon
Apply Mode: Online