Indian Navy Job Opening 2017-2018 Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) Posts Apply Online at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in | Indian Navy has issued Notification 2017 regarding Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) & Various Job Openings. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website. Indian Navy Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Indian Navy Admit Card Date, Indian Navy Exam Date, Indian Navy Result Date and Indian Navy Last Date Details Given below Check it Now before Applying. Indian Navy Career Recruitment 2017 Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) Posts @ All Over India – Apply Now Online.
Indian Navy Career Recruitment 2017 Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) Posts @ All Over India – Apply Now Online
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Official Site: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Number of Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of the Post:
- Executive Branch
- General Service/ Hydrography CadreNAIC
- Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture
Job Location: All Over India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment Jobs 2017
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre – BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- NAIC – (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control
- Naval Architecture – (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering(ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- Who Can Apply Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum %age on Joining INA The candidates will however be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Candidate’s Age Born between 02 Jul 1993 & 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).. Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100-110700/-
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Nov 17 – Mar 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
How to apply for Indian Navy Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) Recruitment 2017:
- Go to Indian Navy careers page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Starting Date: 05.08.2017
- Last date: 25.08.2017
- Date of SSB Interview: Nov 17 – Mar 18
Indian Navy Officers (Executive & Technical Branches) Notification & Application Form Link: