Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy has issued a notice to invites applications against 554 Vacancies of Tradesman Mate Posts Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (15-03-2019). More details related to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.,
Indian Navy-554 Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Highlights for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Tradesman Mate
Qualification: 10th / ITI with Any Degree
No. of Posts: 554 Vacancies
Pay scale: Rs. 18,000 - 56,900/-Per month
Job Location: Across India
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.03.2019
Name of Post and Vacancies Details:
Tradesman Mate :-
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command – 46
- Headquarters Western Naval Command – 502
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command – 06
Education Qualification Required:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / ITI from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 25 Years As on 15-03-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- and other benefits as per Indian Navy Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for Indian Navy Recruitment:-
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM Candidates.
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 shall be through the Written Exam and Document Verification, Medical Exam.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 02-03-2019.
- Last date For Apply Online : 15-03-2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Application link: