Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy invites Online applications for recruitment of 172 Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammn & Expl) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in from 16.04.2019 to 28.04.2019. Indian Navy-172 Chargeman Recruitment 2019 Diploma Engineering Apply Online, Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc.
Indian Navy-172 Chargeman Recruitment 2019 Diploma Engineering Apply Online
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 172 Chargeman Posts:
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 172
Name of the Posts: Chargeman (Mechnic, Ammn & Expl)
Qualification: Diploma (DEEE, DME, DECE)
Salary Details: Rs.35400 - Rs.112400/-pm
Job Location: All Over India
Selection Procedure: Interview
Application Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 16-04-2019
Last Date: 28-04-2019
Latest Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Chargeman (Mechanic): 103
Chargeman (Ammn & Expl): 69
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019:
Chargeman (Mechanic): Possessing following educational qualification and experience:- (i) Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognised University or Institute and; (ii) Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognised organization.
Chargeman (Ammn & Expl).: Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognised university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognised organization.
For Gen/ UR Candidates: 30 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details: Rs.35400 – Rs.112400/-pm
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy:
- Computer Based Examination
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- 5 (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
How to apply online for Indian Navy Chargeman Post:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in from 16.04.2019 to 28.04.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.04.2019
- Date of Examination: May/June 2019
Indian Navy Official Notification & Application Link: