IAHE-Indian Academy of Highway Engineers Recruitment 2018 – 2019 has issued a notice to invites applications (www.iahe.org.in) against 14 Vacancies of Stenographer, Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS Posts. The Interested and Eligible Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (15th May 2018). More details related to the IAHE Career 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc.
IAHE-Indian Academy of Highway Engineers Recruitment 2018 – 2019 14 Stenographer, Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS Posts
Name of the Organization: Indian Academy of Highway Engineers
official Website: www.iahe.org.in
Job Role: Stenographer, Office Assistant
Number of Posts: 14
Post Name: Stenographer, Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS
Qualification: 12th / ITI in Civil / Graduation Degree
Selection Procedure: Interview
Last date: 15-05-2018
Mode of Application: Online
Register & Application Form: Available Below
IAHE Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of the Post and Vacancies Details:
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 02
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 02
- Stenographer (Rajbhasha) Grade ‘D’ – 01
- Office Assistant (Accounts) – 02
- Office Assistant (IT) – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02
- Staff Car Driver – 01
- Lab Assistant – 02
Eligibility Criteria for IAHE Vacancy 2018:
- Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / ITI in Civil / Graduation Degree / Valid Driving License (HMV) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 27 Years As on 01-08-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details for IAHE:
- Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/1900/-. and other benefits as per IAHE Policies Circulars.
Application Fee for IAHE Recruitment:
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 100/-
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/Ex-S/ST/PH Candidates
Selection Procedure for IAHE Jobs:
- The selection of contestants who are participating under IAHE Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam and Typing & Shorthand Skill.
How to Apply for IAHE Recruitment 2018:
- The Interested & Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.iahe.org.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 15th May 2018
Address For Communication:
The Director, Indian Academy of Highway Engineers, A-5, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida (UP) – 201 301 (India)
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 15-05-2018
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : 21-05-2018
IAHE Jobs Official Notification & Application:
IAHE Official Notification & Detailed Advertisement link
More Jobs Suggestions:
- Latest Bank Jobs 2018
- Update Railway Jobs 2018
- 10th,12th Jobs Update 2018
- ITI, Diploma Career 2018
- B.E/B.TechGovt Jobs 2018
- (UG/PG) Degree Jobs 2018
- SSC Jobs Updates 2018
- eCourt Job Vacancies 2018
- Indian Military Jobs 2018
- Power Corporation Jobs 2018
- NHAI Govt Jobs 2018
- BEL Company Jobs 2018
- Latest Central Govt Jobs 2018
- Latest TN Govt Jobs 2018
Apply Mode: Online