Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) www.hindustanpetroleum.com Career Recruitment Notification for Technician jobs Across India. The HPCL Company Jobs Interested & Eligible candidate can apply for this job before 22/Jun/2017. The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Job description details and How to apply Registration link given below it. HPCL-76 Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Career Recruitment 2017 Notification 76-Various Technician Posts Apply Now.
HPCL-76 Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Career Recruitment 2017 Notification 76-Various Technician Posts Apply Now
Organization name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Industry: Oil and Gas
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Key people: M K Surana (CEO, Chairman, Managing Director)
Products: Oil, natural gas, petroleum, lubricant, petrochemical
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) (BSE: 500104, NSE: HINDPETRO) is an Indian state-owned oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 25% market-share in India among public-sector companies (PSUs) and a strong marketing infrastructure. The Government of India owns 51.11% shares in HPCL and others are distributed amongst financial institutes, public and other investors. The company is ranked 367th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016.
Job Type: Govt Job
Job Role: Technician Jobs
- Assistant Technician-Process: 67 Posts
- Assistant Technician-Boiler: 09 Posts
Education: Diploma in Mechanical & Chemical Engineering
Salary (CTC): Rs.45,000/- per month
No. of Vacancies: 76 Posts
Age limit: 18 to 25 years (1/May/2017)
Job location: Across India
Last apply date: 22/Jun/2017
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs. 635/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
- Written Test / Computer Based Test
- comprising of General Aptitude Test
- Technical / Professional Knowledge.
How to Apply HPCL:
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online for the position. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities.
- The relevant link is available for on line submission of application under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 22th June, 2017 up to 2359 hrs.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.06.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 27.06.2017
Notification: Refer link
Apply mode: Online
Apply link: Click here