Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Pvt Ltd Company Career Recruitment Notification for System/Software Engineer in Bangalore. The HP Company job like Candidate and Eligible candidate can apply for this job before May 2017. The Following company job description and job more details given below it. HP Company Huge Career Recruitment for System/Software Engineer CSE/IT Engineer-Apply Now Online.
HP Company Huge Career Recruitment for System/Software Engineer CSE/IT Engineer-Apply Now Online
Company name: Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Job ID: T_R_1623597
Job name: System/ Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
This requirement is for developers (Specialist) in the Aruba Wired R&D lab in HPE Bangalore; Aruba Networking is a key product R&D group within HPE with focus on networking products (switches/routers/access points/controllers)
Aruba Wired Networking R&D team is working on products for the campus market across the edge, aggregator and core markets and for the branch networking markets. Aruba switches offer high performance, scalability, and a wide range of features for core to edge connectivity that dramatically reduces network complexity and lowers cost of ownership.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Apply mode: Online
Apply Now: Click here